IF YOU ARE A BENEFICIARYOF THE VIATGEM CV TOURIST VOUCHER PROGRAMME, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT WE ARE A PROGRAMME PARTNER
Gran Hotel Bali
If you are a beneficiary of the Valencian Community Tourist Voucher Scheme, where the Valencian Government covers 50% of the cost of your booking (up to €350), you can book with us as we are PROGRAMME PARTNERS.
What do I have to do?
Firstly, you must be the holder of the voucher. To request your voucher, please click on the link below and follow the instructions: https://bonoviajecv24.gva.es/
ONCE YOU HAVE YOUR CODE, YOU CAN MAKE YOUR BOOKING AS FOLLOWS:
- The booking must be for a stay of at least 3 nights.
- The available accommodation options are Bed & Breakfast and Half Board.
- The price shown in the booking process is the total price of the stay (without discount). The client will pay 50% for stays of 3 nights or more up to a maximum of 350 euros.
- First period of enjoyment: From January 16 to June 3, 2024 (Except from March 21 to April 7, 2024). Second period of enjoyment: From 15 October to 22 December 2024.
- Payment must be made by card a few days before arrival at the hotel. Payment cannot be made on arrival.
- The voucher number provided by the Valencian Government must be provided in the last step of the booking, in the field called “Viatgem CV Voucher Code”.
- The voucher is not valid for the following extras: Cabin Dinner, Party Pack, Family Pack, Premium Pack I, Premium Pack 2 and Premium Pack 3. Similarly, it is not valid for the GOLD ESCAPE, SILVER ESCAPE and BRONZE ESCAPE deals. If a booking includes any of the above extras, your booking will not be validated.
- Only one room is allowed per booking and per voucher. If the person benefiting from the promotional code has a large family card issued by the Autonomous Community of Valencia, they may request to include two or more rooms in their booking and must provide a scanned document as proof.
- The NON-REFUNDABLE rate not to be combined with the travel voucher.